If you are having trouble dealing with a federal agency, my staff and I may be able to help resolve the problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, our offices are standing by ready to do our very best on your behalf.

Residents of Washington’s 5th Congressional District can contact us for assistance by clicking on a federal agency below and providing some basic information for us to reach you. If you do not see the agency you are looking for assistance with, or you would like to learn more about the agencies we can help with, please click here to view the complete list.

To get started, click on the federal agency we can help you with today:

logo of Department of Veterans AffairsDepartment of Veterans Affairs

logo of Social Security AdministrationSocial Security Administration

logo of Internal Revenue ServiceInternal Revenue Service

logo of Department of DefenseDepartment of Defense

logo of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration ServicesU.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

logo of Centers for Medicare and MedicaidCenters for Medicare and Medicaid

logo of Department of StateDepartment of State

logo of Department of AgricultureDepartment of Agriculture